Sunday, March 15, 2015

I ain't no size two

My physical outlook has received tremendous attention lately. Let me clear the air once and for all.

Sounds serious ain't it? The diva has rises! Just joking.

Thanks for the concern indeed. Trust me, I'm not having any eating disorder - I just have tendency to eat good food and those good food love me so much and I don't see any intention that those good food will leave my body anytime soon.

When your body grows vertically, everyone will be telling you to go to gym and eat healthily. Well yeah, of course excercise and healthy eating are universal decree to lead a healthy lifestyle but don't get too carried away by criticism on your size.

You see, you only live once, why let others dictate on how you should look? Or letting a dress overthrows your choice of eating?

I know it's pretty hard sometimes to look at your friends and peers to be physically good and fit. In my case, it's never been easy for me to scroll down my Facebook without seeing any post with a gay guy putting a shirt on. I do get jealous sometimes but look, just the body is well-defined compared to mine but it's just a body, it won't kill me. They have the body but i have the brain.

If you're reading this entry and you happen to be a girl; tell those skinny bitches that every inch of you are perfect from the bottom to the top.

I just put on a little bit of weight and it generated so much concern already. What about those who are really plump? I could imagine the insurmountable pressure that they have to bare. But darling, you are not as fat as you imagine. Don't waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long and in the end, it's only with yourself. Don't worry too much, most of the successful people in the world are not physically fit - just look at Sam Smith and Adele.

Done with my physical, let's talk something else. Oh yeah, we woke up very early yesterday morning to catch hot air balloons in the air in conjunction with 7th Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta.

Waking up at 6 am in the morning (On Saturday!) and reached Putrajaya just in time

Such a magnificent view ain't it?
Vincent Van Gogh rises - my favourite artist but he failed to go up in the air :(
Up, up and away!
Since I'm already fat, so i took effort to cycle at Wetland Putrajaya. BTW, the white thingy on the grass  is cotton from the tree
We also went further a bit to try Dengkil's famous bao. Not a fan of bao but i must say, this Kah Heong bao expert is real different from the rest, the texture is so soft and bouncy! 

Not forgetting Cendol Bakar for dessert. Total fatness yay!
                                      












No comments:

Post a Comment