Thursday, June 22, 2017

Ain't No Rainbow

Have you ever felt that you were so tired and restless and just want to give up everything?

I do feel that most of the time recently. Maybe I'm tired. Or maybe I see things in my life are heading to downward spiral.

Every time I'm at the verge of giving up there are things that keep me going. I believe my parents would be very sad if I just give up. Though I could not be the son that they should be proud of but I could not afford to see them shed a tear.

And of course my partner who love me to bits. I could not stop here. I should not stop here and giving up the destined future.

Life sucks as we all know it and we all experience it. Rainbow, cupcakes and unicorn seem like out of  grasp though we have been aiming for it all through our lives. Life doesn't promise anything sweet but it gives you despair.

There's a point in our lives that bring us to our knees. We hit so hard on the concrete ground that gives us a sense of wake up call. It is telling you that things are not going right. Things are out of hands that we need to step in and take responsibility to make things right.

When life hits you down, there's only way to go and that's go up.


No comments:

Post a Comment