Thursday, November 17, 2016

Rejection, Fake Promise

Lightning never strikes the same place twice. True love is a gift but many of us just let us slip away.

I believe you and I have shared many common stories. That common stories that go "we almost have him but it didn't work out the way we wanted to".

Have you ever wondered why we came into that situation so often until we doubt and give on love?

I can assure you if you have the body and money, definitely, the outcome will be different. If you have both assets, I don't even need the effort to please people to love you. In fact, people will please you instead. You don't even need waste your time to tackle that particular person that you like. In fact, you can engage into a relationship with just snap of a finger.

Sadly, you and I don't have the body and money. We left idle and despair in this gay community.

And more often we became an item on the shelves that we are ever exposed to let people to play with our feeling. Well, you may think that you hit the jackpot that someone came into your life and pick you from the shelves. You are wanted. You are loved.

But as the excitement runs out or trial period expires, you are left aside or even dumped. You are worthless. You are unwanted.

I'm not being pathetic here but I'm just sharing my views here and I believe you would agree with me or maybe you are that item on the shelves. Don't worry, you're not alone.

But let me tell you this, during that trial period, we never did anything wrong. We treated those people who we liked with goodwill along with sincerity regardless what is the outcome eventually. The outcome could be a hand to hold or hitting on the solid ground. We never choose to give up as the word "believe" could be so powerful. Only the people who we like are so faithless to believe that things could work.

I know it takes two to tango. If one party doesn't want to, you can't force him. Being a typical Aquarian, once you wanted something, you would achieve it no matter what.

Before I end my note, if people reject you many times or people have blocked you or even getting rid of you, don't feel worthless, don't ever see yourself like that. You are priceless and worthy for others - your friends, your family members.

When people rejected you, do not be despair for too long. Rejections are the game of love that can't be avoided. Don't see rejections negatively. Rejection doesn't mean you aren't good enough; it means that other person failed to notice what you have to offer.

But through these rejections, it make you go stronger and wiser. I believe God signifies those rejections as you were not meant for those who people who rejected you. They never saw good in you. I believe He wanted you to walk this broken road to lead you to a person who is more loving and more deserving.

Always keep these words with you - rejection doesn't hurt, expectation does. Lying doesn't kill, denial does. Forgetting doesn't heal, forgiveness does.


No comments:

Post a Comment