Sunday, June 8, 2014

Shades of Grey

I could be emo easily and sometimes for no valid reasons. Fatigue, noise or even displeasing food could drive me to emo-ness.

I guess the major factor of me being emo is in the state of uncertainty - as in i don't know what to do. It sucks to live in shades of grey. Ahead seems so misty and gloomy. That's me, never be an optismitic person - worried too much of what ahead of me.

Really, I'm not that young anymore and i could not afford to loitering around without solidifying my future. Just hate the word 'future' - it's really burden and helluva effort to please the future. What to do? We are plain sucker for the word 'future' - just deal with it. But i know have a little faith in Him for the future with unconditional and clear blue skies.

On lighter note, my relationship with my partner has past 100 days and counting. I never knew we could last that long - i thought the relationship would merely last for one month lol. Kudos and sorry to him as he has to endure an emo partner. I'm sorry for taking you for granted but you know my foolish heart would never meant it. I'm trying my best to give you what you deserve and in fact you deserve the best and the most.  I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I'll always think of you and the time we spent together is my happiest time. I'd do it all over again if i had the chance, no regrets.

Like this song goes, no matter which 100th day, i still have feeling for you.

 

1 comment: