Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Rich Meets Poor

Time flies. Today marks the 12th anniversary of the 911 tragedy. Today also marks my heartbreak dated back two years ago. My ex is such a thoughtful person, he didn't want me to be lonely, so he chose this date to breakup with me so the world would share the sadness with me.

Anyhow, I'm so moving right now and I don't even know his whereabouts. I should make this entry more positive by making this statement: celebrating two years of single hood. Yay!

Though it's not the best time to consider about relationship but lately I've been wondering, disregarding heterosexual or homosexual love, does love bounded by  classes in society as in those high class, middle class and low class? 

I've no experience in this as my exs are middle lower class ( they deserve to have the term lower as they are low standard in thinking for dumping me) and most of the love stories among my friends are based on the same level of demographic.

What if two extremes fall in love? Will the high end guy be embarrassed to have a lower class lover? Will the family reject his son's choice like those Chinese black and white movie where the mother in law will bully and despise her son's wife?

The term love is blind gradually becomes a fantasy as we are living in a real world. I give you a scenario; will a rich fag which laden with branded items all over his body date a low class people? Definitely not. Even the rich fag's friend circle will be revolving around rich people.

If the rich fag doesn't mind the other guy's poor background, really, I will salute with utmost respect to that guy.

Actually, there is a case. A friend of mine, he's a doctor and he is dating a hawker food seller - two extremes come together as one item and they have been dating for years and they even live together now.
 
Though, I might sound diva and demanding in love but as long the person earns a decent living and can feed himself well, class differences will not be an issue. I still believe love is blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment