Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September 16

Fourteen hours to go before the Red Rally. 

It's rather a joke to live in Malaysia. First we had Yellow Rally last month, later we will be having Red Rally. And next month, PAS will be having its Green Rally. Hey, yes, we understood - you guys trying to make traffic light!

But on serious note, I've been living in Malaysia for all my life and I never felt the racial tension that intense before. The organizer stated that it will be a Himpunan Rakyat for all walks of life. We are living in Malaysia, all walks of life is pretty hard to come by.

What if tomorrow rally breaks lose? If it does, then I'm afraid the situation will be similar to the movie No Escape - which I hope not.

Though in the end they survived the ordeal but Owen Wilson did feel regret for bringing his family over to the troubled town. I guess in trying times or even near death experience, those regrets will be played in your mind. 


Do you have any regrets, let me ask you this. 

For me, I have a few but then again too few to mention. If you insist, my regret is that I should treat and repay my parents better. The other one is that I feel sorry for being a jerk. 

The other regrets are too painful to recall. In life, we do things, some we wish we had never done. some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads. But they all make us who we are, and in the end they shape every detail about us. 

Everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy.

Before i end my note, today is Malaysia Day. But sadly, this joyous celebration is scarred by the Red Rally. The best wishes from me is to stay safe. Good night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment