Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Wedding Bells

It really warmed my heart when I witnessed my bestie walked down the aisle.

That's right - Michelle is finally married yesterday. Come to think of it, Michelle and I have come a long long way together. I met her at college and she was the one who sat next to me during orientation and the rest is history. She was my bestie during college time - doing assignment together, hang out together, attended concert together, travelled together and even 'ponteng kelas' together. 

We've shared our ups and downs during college time and even when we stepped into working world. I watched her fell and right back up. She is among the toughest, persevere and kindest (almost) friend among my friends. I believe her  husband will be the luckiest man on this very Earth. 

Talking about everlasting love, I wonder is there any terms to confirm that he or she is the one. Feelings? Guts? Or we run out of time, just simply grab whatever we have hahaha.
But seriously, I've been asking myself lately is there everlasting love for me.  

I don't know.  I attended many many weddings and the way the bride and groom looked at each other - somehow it implicitly reflects commitment, sacrifices, love, courage and of course, 'till death do us apart'. Maybe I'm not lucky enough to have one.

Nevertheless, don't talk about me. It's about Michelle and Kevin. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, and romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Congrates.


No comments:

Post a Comment