Saturday, October 4, 2014

Guide Us With Your Grace

Gosh, it has been a month since my last entry - I was that busy but nevertheless, I'm still pretty much alive to write this entry.

Throughout this one month, many eventful things happened in my life - realization, wisdom, courage and love are just few words to sum it all.

To be honest, it is very hard to find courage in me. I'm afraid to do a lot of things. I'm afraid of failures. I'm afraid of disappointments. I'm afraid of uncertainties. Uncertainties are one of my nightmares that  never fails to visit me occasionally. These uncertainties have always holding me to make the big leap to go forward. Moving forward is not just stepping your foot ahead but it takes a great wisdom and courage to make the first step.

You may never know where the first step will lead to - a better life or end up barefoot poor? But at least, you're moving in your life. Staying stagnant leads us nowhere.

Don't feel guilty if you don't know what you want to do with your life. The most interesting people I know didn't know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives, some of the most interesting 35 years old I know still don't. But whatever you do, don't congratulate yourself too much or berate yourself either. Your choices are half chance, so are everybody else's.

If you're stuck at the crossroad in your life, just listen to this song, just listen to its beautiful starting:

"I pray you'll be our eyes and watch us where we go. And help us to be wise in times when we don't know"


1 comment: