Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hold on as we go

For recent weeks, it has been very difficult for me. Chinese call it 'jik yip peng', "working syndrom" in English - yes, i'm pretty stressed up with my work lately. How stress? Well, i barely sleep and i leave office almost 8 pm everyday now. I guess this is the price to pay for climbing the corporate ladder.

Complain not because i have to settle a lot of stuff before i'm taking a very long break.

As the period get tough, i'm also grateful that so many opportunities knocking on my door. Opportunities doesn't struck twice, when it is calling for you, answer it. I answered them cause i believe it is about time for me to move out to the next phase of my career. That's why i have been very busy lately - sorting out my current work tasks, travelling for my work and organize my schedule to answer those opportunities.

I'm truly grateful that those opportunities come from huge and leading companies.

At this juncture, I'm really exhausted. Yeah, I do look tough on the outside and tell everyone i'm doing great but i do wish that there's someone special next to me. Not to pamper me but just hoping that very someone is with me when i'm going through this period. Sounds weak right? Come on, everyone has own weak point and i believe i'm hitting it right now.

You know where is the best place to be your solace when you're facing tough period? It's your home and with your family. Work, environment and people around you will be inevitably change but one thing will never change - family, close friends and your home.

Let me share this song with you - Settle down, it'll all be clear. Don't pay no mind to the demons they fill you with fear. Hold on as we go!


P/S: That very someone has no idea that i miss him so much

No comments:

Post a Comment