Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My name is...

Don't you wish you can change your name sometimes so when people call you, you have the excuse not to answer.

I love my name Alvin really much but not during "Alvin this, Alvin that" moment. Talking about my name, so many Alvins in this world - i even have five Alvins in my friend circle.

Talking about names, gosh, i'm being addressed with so many nicknames -Chipmunk, bitch (the most popular, my friends are such meanie), dear dear, chao hei (smelly pussy), vin, vin vin, sista, bf (bitch friend), alviney, alvina and of course, the exclusive 'baby'. 

So, if you want to change your name, which name would you choose?

I always like the name Julian and Justin coz it sounds chic for me. If i ever have a son, i will name him Ethan, don't you think Ethan sounds so stylish and modern?

Maybe i should name myself with some name starts with the alphabet D coz i always have this D curse. Really, most of my crushes has the initial D. Maybe i should name myself as Dave."hey, I'm Dave, look at my chipmunk Alvin".

What about those typical American name or something manly like Steve."Oh yeah! I'm Steve!!! I eat dirt!! Argg!!!"

Why not i follow Alicia Keys - name her child after a country "Eygpt". Okay, you can call me Venezuela! Sounds sexy right? What about tongue twisting Tajikistan?Or maybe name myself as Yellow Alvin like how Beyonce name her child Blue Ivy.

I know, i should do a mockery of Angela Baby. Call me Alvina Baby!



7 comments:

  1. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you
    will be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back sometime soon.
    I want to encourage continue your great job, have a nice
    day!

    Here is my site; Spazio Kovan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to call u the chipmunk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hng?????? i think many people called u chipmunk lar

      Delete
  3. I used to not like my name but now I do. Haha.

    ReplyDelete