Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Bring the curtain down

Some said that world is a stage and each must play a part.

Single people like me and people around me are taken away by their relationship, I wonder what kinda part I could play at the stage.

There is no role that I could play on the stage as I don't even have a companion to act with. All I can do is be an audience on the floor and watch the performance of those lovely couples at the stage. Applause will be heard if they could end the play with a happily ever after ending. Or I would be a tearjerker to watch the relationship falling apart?

I'm not the director so I wouldn't have a clue. Like the cliche says "just enjoy the show".

I know the people in front, left, right and behind would leave the audience seats. One by one they will walk up to the stage to do the play. And I would be a loner in the audience still. 

As the audience is bare with emptiness, I would ask myself when I would be ready to take lead role and stage a spectacular performance.

If that one fine day ever arrived, i know fate had playing in love you as my sweetheart. Act one was when we first met, I loved you at first glance. You read your line so cleverly and never missed the cue. 

Then came act two, you seemed to change and you acted strange and why I'll never know. 

You lied when you told me I was precious    to you and I had no cause to doubt you. But I'd rather hearing your lies than go on living without you.

Now the stage is bare and I'm standing here all alone and if you don't come back to me, then I'll bring the curtain down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment