Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Boys Just Want to Have Fun

 Back when there was no gadgets or iPad, things were pretty simple and we could have fun out of anything with our friends. Patty cake, hide and seek,  Lego, playing tadpoles at the pond, flying paper planes.

But as i grow older like right now, i feel like there is no fun in me anymore. I don't about you but i think as we grow older, the word 'fun' is slowly detaching from our lives.What if you have all the glitters in the world but you are not having fun then you die. It will be sad then.

Seriously, come of think of it, my life is pretty mundane now. Weekdays occupied with my work and weekend is  occupied with my sleeping therapy, finishing off my office work at home, laundry, cleaning up my room and there goes my weekend. Only left limited time to hang out with my friends.

Geez, i don't want to have this kinda life until i die. I want to have fun - but how?

Perhaps, i should hit the gym and have a lean fit body and clad in tight T shirt or better still wear nothing at all (shirtless) and cam whore with my sexy body and post it into Facebook. How about that? Well, this is what gay dudes are doing, so why not jump on the bandwagon? Sounds shallow right?  I'm gay but i have to admit here that most of the gay are bundle of shallow minded. I mean seriously, i bet that those fags are happy to receive so many likes in Facebook with their pictures. I wonder people who click like on your raunchy photos will help you when you're in troubles.

What about travelling? No doubt it's fun. Exploring unknown places with a blank mind-leaving all your worries all behind. I love  to travel but sadly i don't have the time. I hope i have some spare time to travel with my mom in Q4 this year. I'm eyeing on Beijing - i know sound so wrong for a banana to go China but i would be delighted to learn my Chinese ancestry better.

What about having a lover, it will be fun. It's more than fun -it's a bliss. Really, i was so happy to spent those quality times with my exes and with those almost lovers. Alas, fate doesn't like me yet. Nah, this primadonna should stay single before causing troubles to others.

I think i just grab someone and drag him to my room -definitely it will be more than fun. Just joking..I know the best way to have fun at the moment is spend those quality time with my friends and have the best laugh at the foolish world. And religiously find new guys in Jack D to start off a clever and flirtatious conversations - never fails to amuse me by doing that.

Or maybe i should be Cyndi Lauper and call my girl friends up and dancing on the street. Better not, or else the police will catch me for illegal gathering.




1 comment:

  1. The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can
    survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a
    youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and
    she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    Feel free to surf to my webpage ... www.xxxvideofix.com

    ReplyDelete