5th May 2013. The day and the moment we've been waiting for.
Since this entry is solely on the result, so i won't comment anything on the ghost voters and Banglas just yet.
I'm not relying on the mainstream news for the result (you know why), but i log on to this interesting website for the feeds, Click here
Since there are 222 parliamentary seats, one party should secure more than 111 seats for small majority win and at least 148 seats needed to win for 2/3 majority.
Let's pray. Ini Kalilah!
Barisan Nasional 54 VS Pakatan Rakyat 29
- Putrajaya - BN
- Gelang Patah - DAP (Lim Kit Siang)
- Lembah Pantai - Keadilan (Nurul Izzah)
- Lumut - Kong Cho Ha defeated, the first cabinet minister to defeat
- Shah Alam - PAS has won - PERKASA defeated
- Pasir Mas - Ibrahim Ali defeated
- DAP has its clean sweep in Penang
- BN regains Kedah
- DAP is now leading with 11 DUN seats in Negri Sembilan Pakatan Rakyat might win the state
- Pakatan Rakyat is set to capture Perak again